
Our brave little first grader faced no fears for her new start back to school. Mommy did a good job and didn't cry this year on the first day, but still missed Ashlyn's presence at home. She loves school and is an awesome student - hopefully that will continue for the next 12 years!


Ashlyn and her teacher, Mrs. Robison.

Her new seat for the year

Grandma D. came to stay with us right after L. Roosevelt camping so we could can peaches. The kids had fun making dough bugs with her and doing other projects as well :)

Shawn surprised me for my birthday and scheduled a parasailing trip for me here in Chelan. What a dream - it felt so free and relaxing!!

The candles just say 33, but I'm really 29 :)

This is the location of the next Sanderson Bros. building site - a vacation home for a couple from the coast. The panoramic view is incredible!!
1 comment:
Wow! I have to say I am pretty impressed with my brother. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun.
Post a Comment