
We capped off the summer with another annual trip to our little "Hawaii". This trip included both Anderson families, the Graybeal's, Shawn's whole family (
minus Lisa) and my mom, which wound up to be somewhere around 30 people! The beach we stayed on this time fit us all very nicely and we had plenty of space to spread out.
Grandma and Grandpa Sanderson pulled an all-nighter in their travel over, so Ashlyn and Cody thought they could use some assistance in setting up their tent when they arrived in the a.m.
Leah and the ever-smiling Wade
The moms of these boys were thinking alike in the clothing dept. when they packed for these 3 muskateers.... it called for a Kodak moment.... (or a Panasonic one in my case)
Say "CHEESE"


A new sport added to our usual agenda of activities was a major "hit".
If you can see in the distance, Randy brought his "dear" friend, thankfully made of a styrofoam-type of substance, in which the guys had a great time shooting at.

Colin had a great plan in burying the boys deep enough to keep them put for a little bit... - thanks Colin! Now if we could just have a sandpit in our living room....


Cody practiced the art of sand skiing....

...he even managed it one-handed! Way to go, Cody!

One would believe that Cody really did this, but something else beat him to it instead
(we won't say who, Tucker! We still love you anyway...)

Jus' hangin' out....

Choo choo.... We've found toys are fairly useless, when you have imaginations like this.

Grandma S. grabbing some grandaughter time from the ever-active Ashlyn.

And then there's Leah's ever-creative self entertaining DeAnne as she engages in some sunset-inspired ballet....

...and karate...or...falling....or.... whatever that was!

...and once again I bore the blog viewers with sunset photos that I take hundreds of, every time we're there, yet never tire of them.


Leah, Carolyn and Julie made a yummy french toast breakfast :)

Grandpa Sanderson holding down the sand

I learn alot of things from my children. For example, curled up bark can make excellent binoculars - who knew??

Until next year.....
2 comments:
We sure do have fun, don't we?!
I was cracking up at the boys buried in the sand...I laugh now, but in another year I'll probably be wishing I had an older kid around to trap Eli! :-)
Post a Comment