Monday, March 16, 2009

Boys pics

Well....I never made it in to take Caleb for his 3 yr. pics and decided at this point, will maybe do something this summer instead with all 3. So...... I tried my unprofessional hand at doing some myself again. .....And am reminded again how much I admire real photographers (like Pam Grillo and some others out there!) for the patience and artisitic hand they have! Between doing things to make the boys smile, adjusting arms/legs/hair/clothes, getting the camera right again, trying to get the smile back/readjusting everything again, and then my camera tweaks out on me with the lighting again..... etc etc etc.... I got a few.....















2 comments:

the homestead girl said...

How did they get so big! They've seem to grown even cuter too!

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

I seriously thought these were professional until I read the script! I don't know how you do it! I had to take Chloe in twice for her 3 yr. pic to Penney's cause the first photographer cut her head off in almost every picture =( I couldn't believe it! The second time we got a great photographer (different penney's)