
The weekend of ML King holiday is the annual Fire and Ice Festival in Chelan. Shawn's family came to visit, so we went to view some of the festivities going on it town.

Ashlyn and Caleb got to hang out with cousin Tristan

Auntie Leah looks oh-so-fashionable in her furry hat!

Mom and Dad Sanderson keeping warm...

My favorite part of the F&I fest is the beautiful ice sculptures that are brought into town. They line both sides of the main street and this year the giant chair was impressive (last year there was a Santa sleigh). I got a laugh out of the seat imprint that continued to get larger and deeper as the weeks wore on from all the people sitting in it!

Just a few to sample...



I never get tired of looking at Chelan. We watched the fireworks from this hilltop.

I have to say, it's a pretty good firework show for our small town and lasts a long time.

Takin' down auntie Leah!!

Yay - giddyup!

A snuggle with grandma after a bad owie.

Our cute little nephews Tristan and Wade.

We have relatives in high style! Tristan got an Escalade for his 2nd birthday!! I think he's diggin' it by the expression on his face :)

I think our kids were diggin' it too!

We're soooo cool..... (yikes - I just got a flash forward to 12 years from now!!)

Cody and Caleb totally loving their new tent - in fact they've been camping in it on top of their bed for several weeks now!

This family photo leaves me speechless. Be looking for it on next year's holiday card! (NOT!) Caleb's thinking, "Wow, I
SO do
NOT know them - I'm with my grandparents".

We have an in-house music trio that serenades us with hit tunes like London Bridge, Mary Had a Little Lamb and Who Let the Dogs Out.


Future Sanderson Bros. Log Home Construction
2 comments:
Looking at your pictures make me miss you guys!! The kids are cute as ever...the do the craziest stuff-makes me wonder what Eli will be up to in the next year or two! Hopefully we'll get to see you more this year than we did last year!
I love the pictures. You write a hilarious story with all those photos and captions.
Post a Comment