I don't have a picture to add with this note, because at the time I was shrieking instead of thinking "grab my camera..."
Cody was wearing some gloves (thankfully) outside this morning and came bursting with excitement to the glass door. His little fist was all balled up, clutching something very tightly and waddayaknow, there was a squirming tale writhing below!!! He said "mommy, mommy, I dot a baby mouse!" I failed at being the brave mother and saying "wow, that's so nice, honey" and reacted with a "(screeeeechh) get it away!!!!!!!" - he flung it into the rocks, where it remained upside down for the rest of the day. We later discovered it only has 3 legs, so hopefully it was already missing one when Cody found him. The gloves are still sitting outside on the porch, so hopefully the 4th one isn't stuck in there..... Yeah, I AM a wimp..... :)
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you're normal! Shrieking was the right reaction. And the gloves? Garbage! Make Cody take them to the can just in case the leg falls out. If you pick them up they just might wiggle.
I can just see Cody holding that mouse, I would have shrieked too! Would be hard to say Nice mouse!
Can just see the tail wiggling,ewwwwwwwww!
Love, mom
Post a Comment