Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Fall! October 08


Sarah and I took the boys to a pumpkin farm/market/petting zoo near Leavenworth this week. It was a fun day and really felt like fall being surrounded by pumpkins and festivities!

Course, the boys probably thought half the day was a photo session..... but, hey, it only comes once a year!! And.... getting ALL of the boys to say cheese and look at once------is really difficult!





No need to pose here, they took their time at this spot!
After walking thru the flower nursery, Cody took Caleb and Tristan on a sight-seeing tour.

Wade's always a willing smiler!


Again, Wade feeling like the only photogenic one - lunch was a high priority at this moment for the rest!


I've never been to a corn maze before, so this is the closest we got! It was fun for all of us - until Caleb raced around by himself and wound up stuck in the back corner, unable to figure his way out... I'm thinking one of these in our back yard would be a good investment - it can occupy a fair amount of time :)

3 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Great wallpaper, DeAnne, and of course, great pictures!

Naomi said...

Hi DeAnne, I love reading your blog too! Actually, I just found it recently after all this time, so I've had fun going back over it. I did that picture with my digital scrapbooking stuff... it's a good way to waste time, let me tell you. :) Basically mess around in Photoshop with pictures and elements. Hope you all are doing well!

AdNJen said...

Hi DeAnne...
Cute pictures! I love fall pictures! It was fun seeing you last weekend! Your kids have grown so much!