By the way, don't be deceived by the above picture - this is our beautiful view across the road of the spec house, but there really is a lake in between the house and the high hills above it.
And...I have to mention a funny about Cody. For the last several months he's been repeatedly asking when his "birfday" is. I always told him when the snow goes away and it get's warm and sunny, then it will be his birthday (June 17th) - and he knows that we're going on a houseboat trip with G&G Danell and family then. So, the other day when it snowed again, I was downstairs, unaware that it was snowing, and all of a sudden I hear this loud disappointed voice saying "Oh no, mommy! It's "nowing" outside....now it's not donna be my birfday dis weekend!!!!". And again, yesterday, a loud bewailing at the sight of snow :) It didn't take long before he wanted to play in it and throw snowballs though!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Mother nature's April Fools!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Glad I came last weekend. I am happy to see we are not the only ones getting dumped on by these lovely spring storms.
We got snow too! It seems like just when you start thinking about breaking out the sandals,winter kicks back in! Cody's story is too cute! I especially love how you've managed to capture how he pronounces words!
Post a Comment