
pretty as a picture, posing quickly for mommy before we rush off to the first day of school! When did she grow up so big...?
(sniff, sniff....!)
ok, dorky picture of me, but no re-do's on this one...

Love these moments....!!! Awwww....



Man, I didn't get a locker til junior high!

Mrs. Smith

Ok, bye mom!
(sniff, sniff, again...)
After school, I promised her ice cream from the local drive-in

that's our boy - pink binky (the one we can NEVER seem to lose) and of course, shoes just his size...

Daddy and uncle Jason went to borrow a dump truck from Clarence Bramhall - Ashlyn and Cody got to take turns getting to ride in it on the way back from Pt. Townsend.

Mommy's 32nd birthday - I can't lie and say 29 on this one, cause the candle numbers give it away~

Dorkin' around....



Thith ithz a wiwwy good fwen o' mine

At Deanna's baby shower, we played this wonderful "smell the diaper" game!


What a cute and beautfiul pregnant girl! Surprisingly, she had her baby 6 days after this shower! Congrats on baby Eli Daniel Kitchen!

Felix

the shirt explains it all....

Fishin' cousins... We went to DeAnne's mom and dad's to help put a new roof on their house, so the kids got to spend some fun times with their cousins.


"wook, he caught a tick"

Ashlyn and her cousin Jessica

Brandon and Caleb

Yup, Cody's nap every day consists of the campionship of some special toy. He goes in phases, so this week it was his "shoot gun". His blanky says "I'm still 3", but his gun and his "nake" say "I'm a big boy like dad".

We had the privilege of attending Sue and Jason's wedding in Montana. (Sept. 29)

Ashlyn and Teana made a new friend with the flower girl, Meredith.

Julie and Brandon

They had pictures before the wedding ceremony, so this is Jason turning around for the first time to see his bride! Great expression, Jason :)

I have a video of Cody saying "will you marry me" to Barbie! He came up with that all on his own.

Enjoying a campfire with grandpa S. after the wedding.

Loved the view there in MO. Grandpa and Grandma S. taking Caleb for a walk back from seeing the horses.

Cody was saying "Howdy pardner"!

Ashlyn was loving every minute of this. Horses are one of her most favorite things. Mandy Buckingham was kind to take the kids on rides after the wedding was over.

2 comments:
You take the best pictures! Always fun to see them. I think I can sue you for copyright infringement, however. I DID NOT give you permission to post that picture!
Awesome Pic's! Your kids are somethin' else! Bethr
Post a Comment