Friday, November 6, 2009

Still Alive....

Hello! We are still alive and kicking in the real world - just not doing so great in cyber world!! I've been working on a scrapblog for the last......um......3 months....AND (applause) I finished it today - I know, pretty amazing! You'll have to forgive me for it's length. I had to sort through 1,000 pictures to condense it to what it is.

It's been a busy school year already - Ashlyn's in 2nd grade and almost 8 - Cody's in kindergarten and doing great! (wow, I'm a poet) Caleb gets to be home with me for a few more years :)

Shawn and his brothers are keeping busy with building (which is alot to be thankful for, considering the economy). And I've taken on a full time babysitting job for a 6 month old boy (the son of Cody's teacher) and some piano students.

We've taken trips to both our parents this fall, visits to ailing grandpas, a large family reunion with Shawn's side of the family over on the coast, and plenty of other busy stuff. Fall has become rapidly cold, requiring a speedy recovering of the winter jackets!

So that's life in a nutshell..... hope everyone out there is doing well!

http://www.scrapblog.com/viewer/viewer.aspx?sbid=2096773

2 comments:

Randy and Amy said...

need some ID. you can send it via email for privacy. or it says send an email invite and we can click on the link.

Carolyn said...

Hey! Your back!! Yay!!