Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer fun in June

Dr. Ashlyn Sanderson is in the house!
Anything can be fixed - broken legs are a specialty. Toilet paper and tape makes for an extremely comfortable cast :)
Surgeries and x-rays are included. We are a cleanly organization, complete with face masks. Again, toilet paper and tape is so much more comfy than those stiff things that other offices use....

We took a long-awaited weekend trip to Randy and Amy's to see their beautiful new addition! Well, seeing them was a bonus too :) Cody patiently followed Tessa around the house with her mobile knitting project and helped hold her yarn.

Happy Father's Day! Is this the best way to spend it - or WHAT??!
Next Mother's Day, Amy - that's you and me!

What better place for playdough than an outside table, minimal clothing and a concrete floor that can be hosed off?!

This matching combo is on it's last legs with growing kids - Cody just wound up being the coordinate - sort of.

A few friends and a lemonade stand makes a timeless tradition carry on!


2 comments:

Wayne and Marilyn said...

Hi Sandersons 5, I haven't looked at your blog in awhile, but now I know to call on Dr. Ashlyn if I am any problems :)
I enjoyed the pictures and hope to see you all sometime this late summer, early fall.
Love, Grandma Kissyface

Kari D. said...

Your kids are getting so tall! Must be all this sun. ;)