Monday, June 29, 2009

June Misc. 09


My mom and dad got a condo week out at Wapato Point in Manson, so we had the privilege of spending a few nights there and enjoying one of the pools and hot tub.

These good old fashioned play ground toys have pretty much been out-lawed, but there's still a few lurking around out in this territory.

Big sis helping Caleb decorate an on-line cake for daddy's birthday. They each made their own creation and I didn't have to clean up a thing!! :)

Cody opened a few early b-day presents from G&G Danell

We took a walk around Wapato Pt. with G&G Danell - and we discovered there are some pretty creative fort builders out there! The boys were pretty delighted to discover this.


An awesome tree to climb - had I worn appropriate shoes, I would have gone up myself :)



We spotted a flock of baby geese - if they only stayed so cute.....

Jeff and Rebekah came to stay with us during Chelan conv.
This is adorable little Wyatt loving his warm bath!

My hubby reached that halfway point in his 30's - that means the big one is going to be here before we know it!!! YIKES
I have to honestly say, 30s' are good. I just would like to put things on pause for a little bit :)


Cody matchin' his cousins - too bad I didn't get Caleb a pair. They make a pretty cute trio.

No comments: