
What is one to do when it is bitter cold outside? Go to story time at the library and listen to the jolly voice of Santa Claus...

....strike up a good round of mini-golf using the treadmill, a plastic container, golf ball and a hockey stick....

...or face that bitter cold and go sledding right to your door front!

We are sorry for the uphill neighbors, but secretly glad that their road doesn't get plowed very much because it provides us an excellent sledding hill right out our front door!


Our little snow-bunnies!

When you're a 3 year old boy and can't find your own boots, wear sissy's if all else fails!

We made some festive cookies for the party at Ashlyn's class.
2 comments:
Ashlyn looks so cute without her front teeth!
The kids playing on the treadmill--so unsafe (I'm assuming it was on), so Sanderson. ;) They must have some gene that keeps 'em from getting hurt.
Last I checked that would be a 4 year old boy. Cute pictures I miss you guys!
Post a Comment