Hi there! For any of you viewers of this poorly updated blog, I will be adding pics this week.....I think................
We've had a bazillion things going on it seems like, so each day goes by with the thought of updating, but here we are 2 months later...... :) So I promise myself I'll get them on before it gets too close to Xmas!!
We've been to Shawn's grandma's funeral early in Nov., celebrated Ashlyn's 7th birthday Nov. 19th, Thanksgiving in MT, Caleb's 3rd birthday yesterday (Dec. 6th) and lots to fill up the in-between days!
I was reminded today that 3 large shelves of books make a BIG pile on the floor - always beware when 2 little boys are laughing hysterically downstairs (I claimed I was busy with dinner, so daddy and Ashlyn filled in on the clean up duty!!)
I also learned last week that there is girl cheese and boy cheese. Who knew????? All this time I thought there was just different flavors n' stuff.
When I went to fix lunch for the boys I asked them if they wanted grilled cheese and Caleb insistently said, "NO, I want BOY cheese!!" and I continued not to understand what he was meaning. It sounded like he was saying "boy" cheese to me, but that didn't make sense, of course! After repeating it to me a dozen times at least, I figured out that he thinks I'm saying "girl" cheese when I say grilled cheese!! :) So now I have to ask if he wants a boy cheese sandwich, because let me tell ya, the veins in his neck start a poppin' when he's offered a girl cheese sandwich - that is NOT fittin' for a boy like him!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be back this week.....! Happy December to everybody!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That reminds me of when Tessa asked if you can get sick from "girlsinous" berries like you do from "boysinous".
That is so cute with the boy and "girl" cheese. I miss you guys and look forward to the pics! :)
Hahahahah, Caleb you are too funny! Happy Birthday, Buddy!
Great story DeAnne! Gave me a good chuckle! Thanks again for letting us stay at your house while you were gone, Chloe certainly enjoyed all the toys!
Post a Comment