Aww...cute lil' baby Ashlyn! For some reason, it's become a novelty for Ashlyn or Cody to want to sit in the highchair! So...does it really matter if you get one leg of a pair of underwear around your waist, and 2 shirts on upside down with your legs stuck through either the armhole or bottom of shirt? Learning how to put clothes on can be more tricky than ya think! I loved the peek-thru buns in this - what I want to know, is where did his diaper go???? Love these moments.... and show and tell material for his girlfriends! Caleb is practicing good dental hygene - he loves his new electric toothbrush and uses it multiple times daily!
The kids had a blast having daddy throw them into the huge pile of leaves they made. I thought it looked like so much fun that I tried it and made myself a few inches shorter when I connected with the hard ground! I guess it's only fun for those who weigh under 35 lbs!
Caleb LOVES to be wheeled around on Cody's bike and gets mad if Shawn or I get tired of pushing him around - he calls it a "bi" Fall is so beautiful at the park. On Sat. before Halloween, Ashlyn's school had a carnival that we went to. Here's our little Calvin (as Spaceman Spiff) and Hobbes. I think these are the REAL true-life ones....! Cody just liked his "pikey hair".
All glammed up like Cinderella! "I'm so bright, I gotta wear shades..." He kept them on most of the time we were there at the carnival :) These two pictures are in the wrong order, but it was cute how Cody had fun throwing piles of leaves into the air.
I was so proud of Ashlyn - she decorated this cake ALL by herself! She's getting to be very artistic, and great at drawing too. She's doing really well with reading in school and at home. Some friends of our in town here have a beautiful yard, and with the fall leaves all around, I decided to take a photo op with the kids....... yeah right..... I got lucky and got ONE picture where they were ALL looking at the camera - wow! That's ok, some of the other ones were cute too...
4 comments:
Great pictures, DeAnne! Soooo cute!
Such cute pictures. Cody's Halloween outfit CRACKS me up! What a stud.
Your children are adorable and Cody does make the perfect Calvin!
Love to read all about your latest doings. Daddy throwing kids into the leaves was great. Great job on the photos.
Post a Comment